Family Camp @ Camp Appanoose
Enjoy the camp setting as a family!
Each evening a challenge from God’s word along with time for praise and worship will nurture spiritual encouragement and growth.
Many opportunities will be available throughout the week for families to participate in camp activities as families or in small groups.
Possible recreational options on grounds would be:
- Target sports, Carpetball, Horseback Riding,
- Horseshoes, Basketball, Hayrack rides,
- Swimming, Softball, Hiking,
- Disc Golf, Volleyball, Fishing,
- Canoeing, Archery, Kayaking
Other possibilities in the area:
- Golf, Shopping, Four wheeling, Water Skiing
- Museums, Water Park, Sailing, Biking
Lodging options at camp consists of the following:
- Appanoose Village – RV Park with full hookups (water, electric sewer). Electric only and non electric space is also available. This area has a modern shower house, a central fire ring and a game cleaning area.
- Frontier Village – Conestoga styled covered wagon sleepers accommodate up to eight persons each. They are comfortably equipped with electricity, a fan and lighting.
- Bunkhouses – Limited bunk houses accommodate eight to ten persons. Each is heated, air conditioned and has an indoor bathroom.
Excellent meals are served in the camp dining hall.
Call 641-649-2491 for prices. Or GET REGISTERED!